Saturday, January 5, 2013

Akemashite Omedetou!

New Year, new resolutions.

The first is, however sad it may be, to say good-bye to this blog. I begin graduate school here in Oita in April and since I will be working in the day then attending school in the evening (and seeing as how is has been months since my last update anyway) - it is time to bid farewell to my blog. Of course I will still keep  my photo stream which is accessible via links posted occasionally on my google+ (https://plus.google.com/113518883430492995697/posts) or facebook (https://www.facebook.com/nikoooru) so if you want to continue to follow what is quickly becoming a more permanent life in Japan - feel free to do so! I will keep my old posts up in case people feel like reading them, but otherwise - Sayonara!

Happy New Year to everyone and I hope you fulfill your resolutions!

-Love, N

1 comment:

  1. Sad to see you go from the bloggy world, but happy that you are feeling more permanent! As always the holidays disappeared and we never got to meet... hopefully we can remedy that soon.

    ReplyDelete