Thursday, June 3, 2010

SO BUSY!

Why when I think I am so bored so I get so busy? I don't even really feel like I am doing that much but the hours fly by regardless. I still have so much left to do for Japan and stuff but I don't feel like I have enough time now! I am taking the MCAT in July so I am trying to get in at least 2 hours a day for that. 40 hours/week between my two jobs. Meeting boys (this isn't stressful or anything but definitely has a time reserved spot). Working out (or trying to as the case may be most days). Throwing away bits of my life from my room so my mom doesn't have to store it all. Just renewed my driver's license online - $50. Need an eye doctor's appointment, international driver's license, luggage, khaki pants, phonetic teaching materials (hooked on phonics anyone?), Omiyage/cheap gifts to give to the students and my co-workers. I also need to get this paperwork straightened out for the second job I have been trying to take care of for three weeks now (no pay yet :-(). And I am down to the last two months of my time in the US.

So much to do, so little time. And all I really want to do is go out with my friends and play video games and watch movies until the sun comes up. Maybe while I am at home for two weeks prior to departure? Sigh. Joe at least heard from someone in his office with info about them finalizing his paperwork. Jealous. Kelly and Rebecca still don't have much information for me because the BOE (board of education) in Kitsuki is kind of keeping it under wraps for a little bit longer. I reall yhope I am replacing Rebecca and not Meghan (she lives out in the mountains and has to commute further). Maybe soon I will know. Everything is falling into place on their end so I just have to be patient.

Oh the drama. Hopefully everything will be worked out soon.

Love.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Nichole! I know exactly how you feel!(息)Are you guys taking the same flight to Japan?

    ReplyDelete