Thursday, May 20, 2010

JET alumni

Yay for Miami. They are really on top of this JET thing. They put us all in touch with an alumni from Florida-ish who went to an area near ours in Japan. Mine has been so very helpful!

Been really busy with work and friends so I haven't been thinking about Japan too much... until people bring it up all excited-like. It makes me giggle a little on the inside when people are like "So you're going to Japan?!?! That's awesome!" and it has been invigorating me slowly until I am now feeling super excited! Hopefully these feelings will continue while I buy clothes. This is a tough process.

Love!

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you on the whole "buying clothes" bit. Who knows how much money I'll be spending though! O_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited that you're finally getting to do this. :D I've read everything so far, and will continue to do so-- I also need to get my life together, good grief! Good luck and enjoy everything :)

    PS. I wonder. Do you have to pay for toilet paper (had to in the Philippines) or is it the sort of toilet in the ground? LOL such an awkward question, but I was rather curious...

    ReplyDelete