Friday, May 14, 2010

Just another day

I do not like where this is heading. Had another nightmare last night, this time I don't remember it but I know I was in Japan with an old high school friend. This is really impeding my work abilities because I am having a lot of trouble waking up to my multiple alarms and getting out of bed because of lack of sleep. I think I am just going to try exercising really hard core during the day so my body has no choice but to pass out at night. Anybody have a better idea?

Apparently applicants in every other country besides the UK and US have received their placement information so maybe I am looking at next week knowing where in Japan I will go? I will of course update as soon as I know. Going to Tampa in like an hour and I am afraid I don't have much else to update. Still trudging through the reading material and I began using this awesome study site, renshuu.org, for kanji practice. Oh, and Sensei is going to let me sit in on her beginning Japanese classes hopefully starting next week so I can back in to flow of hearing Japanese everyday and adjusting my ears to it. I also got another job! Yay! I am being paid to do what I have been doing as volunteer work for 2 years. Guess besides my dreams everything is kind of falling into place. Hopefully JET will soon too.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment