Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So far so Good

Keeping up with the blog is turning out to work really well. I think I am going to reduce it to a minimum weekly update with ones in between on a needs only basis. I don't really have anything to update today. The Miami consulate is giving us an alumni partner to ask questions to who lived somewhere near were we are going to be living. Our predecessors will contact us somewhere between now and the middle of July :-(. Hopefully sooner rather than later.

Oh I did talk to my friend Hitomi in Japan though and she mentioned trying to meet me in Tokyo on August 1st since we get the evenings free. It would be really amazing to see a familiar face and I haven't seen her in over 2 years so it would REALLY be amazing! Hope it works out!

Love.

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy reading your blog Nichole. I actually find your "emo" feelings to be of much interest. I'm sure you're reaching out to more people than you think! =]

    ReplyDelete